You’ve selected and purchased your plan, but are unsure how to access the premium content? In this post, we’ll show you exactly how.
1. Log in to Acast+
We use Acast+ to host our premium podcast. To log in, follow the steps below:
Go to Acast and login in as an ‘Acast+ listener’:
Now, enter the login details you used when purchasing your membership. This could either be a Google Account or an email and password. Once done, log in.
NOTE: If you don’t know your login details, please email firstname.lastname@example.org – they’re very helpful and should be able to help you with any issues.
2. View your membership
Once you have logged in, you will be directed to a screen where you can view your live memberships. Here’s what it should look like:
Here, you can change your plan, payment details or cancel the membership if you wish to no longer continue. But most importantly, this is where you can listen to the premium content…
3. Listen to your premium content
To listen to the premium content, you have two options:
- Click “Listen now” and you can listen directly on the Acast site. You can also download and listen via Acast’s app on mobile.
- Or, you can listen on your favourite podcasting platform. For this option, please follow the below instructions.
Listen on your podcast platform
As far as we know, this functionality is allowed by all podcast platforms except Spotify (sorry Spotify users!).
Click “Listen in podcast app” and you should be presented with this screen:
Here, you have a few options to add to your podcasting platform:
- Scan the QR code with the camera on your phone and follow the instructions.
- Enter the link next to “Use your standard camera or type” into your browser and follow the instructions.
- Click “More options” and:
- directly add your show with the available options,
- or add the RSS feed link manually into the platform.
That’s it! Now you can enjoy the premium content. If you get stuck at any point in the above steps, please reach out to email@example.com and they can help with any technical issues.